Summarized by : Sunil Jyothi
- Think well: Think before you ink. Make it a habit
- Have pure motives: Have positive attitude behind every thought/action. Remember the values from Self Unfoldment of Satyam, non Harming and Brahmacharya
- Be Duty bound - Think about your duties as a father, as a spouse, at work, etc
- Give your best - You are the best judge of your best. Self measure and adjust
- Forgo 'attachment' to results - Plan, have goals and execute. Dont get bogged down by results. Swamiji had said "Separate out praise from manager from best result". Get satisfaction from achieving the best result than waiting for your boss's feedback and being disappointed when you dont get it.
- Serve all - What are you doing for the greater society above and beyond your duty? Do without any attachments. Karna didnt want his left hand to know what his right hand was giving.
- Be Disciplined - Only when you are disciplined can you execute to a set rhythm and achieve your goals.