PLEASE NOTE:

PLEASE NOTE: The posts here are strictly meant as supplement notes for participants of the study group, and not for a non-participant.
Non participants of the study group may not clearly understand the subjective aspects of the post, and could be confused. Hence, it is recommend that non-participants do not refer to this BLOG, and instead attend the study group first.
Study group meets on Sunday's at 12.45 pm @ Chinmaya Vrindavan, 95, Cranbury Neck Road, Cranbury, NJ

Friday, May 16, 2025

Class Summary for May 11, 2025 - Bhagavad Gita Chapter-9 Slokas 28-30

Summarized by: Rajesh

We saw three videos from Gurudev.


Ch 9 v28 video - The Lord says ‘I hate no one”

I am equally present, in all living beings.

In fact, ‘ have no hatred for anyone (not for criminals, not for Stalin, etc.)


Ch9 v29 video - Lord says ‘Nor do I love anyone either’

If you are seeking me, you will reach me.  If you are not seeking me, I will not run after you.



Ch9, v30 video

Even the greatest sinner who surrenders to me completely, he will reach me & should be considered sacred.


Subjective Analysis:

Better late than NEVER


No comments:

Post a Comment